Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Celestial Cosmetics - Sons of Anarchy - Chapel, Opie and Jax


Today I have three more of the amazing SOA collection to share with you. Firstly is Chapel a gorgeous steel grey/blue. Nicki describes it as The Chapel - the meeting room of the club with the beautiful carved table in the centre. I didn’t go the brown route for this polish, I decided a steel blue holo would represent the caliber of men that sit in “chapel”. This holo is gorgeous, a beautiful colour that shows the steel of the men who met in the club.The colour itself is unique as it is just the right blend of steel grey and blue. It's unique to my collection and is among my favourites from this collection.





Second is OPie, oh Opie he was/is my favourite. Nicki tells - Best friend of Jax Teller – President of the Club, killed while in prison.  Majority of photo’s of Opie are in black and white, so I came up with a silver holo to pay homage to him. I think it pays perfect homage to Opie and is a real platinum silver. The rainbows from the holo are stunning in this one. Though the first coat is sheer it builds up nicely and is the perfect shade for Opie.





Lastly today I have Jax - sigh he is one beautiful man. Nicki describes this polish as "Nothing I love more than a man on a motorbike, except when it’s Jax.  Not seen in this picture are his gorgeous blue eyes, that’s why I chose a blue shimmery base with electric blue micro flakies and white micro glitter" (sorry don't have picture). She is right this polish does remind you of those gorgeous eyes. It applied well but needed 4 coats. This shouldn't be a problem for any future polishes as Nicki is an Indie creator who seeks feedback and adjusts anything that needs tweaking. If you love Jax you need this polish!

Celestial Cosmetics are proud of the fact that all our Nail Polish is 3 Free (Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP Free) and lovingly hand mixed. 
  Visit their facebook page or browse and purchase from the current collection at the Celestial Cosmetics website. I will have more polishes from the SOA Collection to share with you in the next week. There is a pre-release tonight and the collection will be available on the weekend.




 This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...