Sunday, October 20, 2013

Celestial Cosmetics - Sons of Anarchy Collection




Celestial Cosmetics is releasing a Sons of Anarchy collection with a chance to pre-order this awesome collection early this week. I will be showing you every amazing polish but I wanted to introduce you to the collection today. I think it's always risky when an Indie designer takes on a popular show/movie/book, as a fan it needs to look "right" to me and fit the names it is given. This SOA collection does it in bucketloads! Full of holos and even glitters it just works. Really you think a SOA collection would be just black and grey but Celestial Cosmetics have been able to pick apart the diverse places, gangs and people to bring out the colour and style that accurately represents them. Who would of thought glitter fits SOA?? Stay tuned over the next couple of days and I will show you how :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...