Monday, October 21, 2013

Celestial Cosmetics - Sons of Anarchy - Men of Mayhem and Reaper Crew


 I'm going to start showing you the collection with two gorgeous holos. The first is Men of Mayhem. Nicki describes it as - Represented by a deep “blood” red holo. Men of Mayhem is a patch given to members that have shed blood for the club. This holo is drool worthy! It has great pigmentation and a breeze to apply. The colour is gorgeous and it's right up there with my all time favourite holo a England's Rose Bower. Men of Mayhem may just take over it's place as I have the occasional problem where Rose Bower has days it decides to be a pain to apply. This applied super easily, had great drying time and absolutely no staining. If you love holos and or Sons of Anarchy this holo is a must have!! 






The second holo I am sharing is the Reaper Crew. Nicki describes this as Sons of Anarchy MC is also known as Reaper Crew as shown by the Grim Reaper on their patch.  The most prominent colour worn by club members is black, so I decided a black holo would represent them best. This black holo is just perfect for the Reaper Crew. A lot of black holos have a lot of SF in them that turns them a little more grey, Reaper crew had the perfect amount to have rainbows dancing on your fingertips and still be a true black. Application was a breeze,  Again if you love holos and or Sons of Anarchy this is a must to add to your collection.

Sons of Anarchy Collection with have a pre-release Tuesday and will be available for sale from the 26th.

Celestial Cosmetics are proud of the fact that all our Nail Polish is 3 Free (Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP Free) and lovingly hand mixed. 
  Visit their facebook page or browse and purchase from the current collection at the Celestial Cosmetics website. I will have more polishes from the Seven Kingdoms Collection to share with you in the next week.





This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...