Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Lannister Always Pays His Debt - thermal polish from Celestial Cosmetics and Color4Nails - Seven Kingdom Collection


Ahh I love thermals, they bring out the little girl in me and all I want to do is dip my hands in cold water and watch them change again :). This thermal is a gold-bronze colour and voila when you apply cold water it turns a gorgeous shade of deep orange. I love it in the left corner photo above as it kind of has the look of flames. It has micro silver holographic glitter that catches the light and makes your nails sparkle. The bottom right shows the bottle when I gave that a dip in cold water too.

I layered it here over Zoya Goldie but it will build up on it's own but semi sheer and you will still have visible nail line. It applied well with average drying time for thermals. The thermal change was quick in this one.

Seven Kingdoms Collection is released on the 18th October.
Celestial Cosmetics are proud of the fact that all our Nail Polish is 3 Free (Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP Free) and lovingly hand mixed. 
  Visit their facebook page or browse and purchase from  the Celestial Cosmetics website. I will have more polishes from the Seven Kingdoms Collection to share with you in the next week.






This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...