Saturday, August 31, 2013

Zoya Storm Chevron



I adore this gorgeous black polish by Zoya. Storm is full of holographic glitter and is amazing in the sun. I also find it the best black to use for chevrons/zigzags, it doesn't bleed and applies easily. My index and pinkie are my usual trusty butter London Union Jack Black, my middle finger is Zoya Storm and my ring has a base of Zoya Trixie and Zoya Storm used over a precut sticker as a guide for the chevron. It's the same method I used for the piCture pOlish blog fest mani. 

 Yay for the weekend, time with family is the best times of all. Tx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...