Saturday, August 24, 2013

Shades of Phoenix - Riddikulus



I adore everything Harry Potter and love the brand Shades of Phoenix so when Teneil released that she was doing a magic collection I couldn't wait to get my hands on them. All of them are unbelievably gorgeous, but today I have Riddikulus to show you. Teneil describes it as a black and deep purple base polish with plum purple square glitters, purple flakes and micro holographic silver glitters. I don't think I could give a better description. Unfortunately it is camera shy and while it still looks gorgeous in these photos it is 100 times prettier in real life. The light catches the glitters and the purple shows through more strongly. I have used 2 coats here over Chanel Taboo, I didn't use my fabulous Chanel just as undies I had been wearing it a few days first :)

Thanks goodness for Saturdays and the lack of running around, I hope you enjoy yours Tx







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...