Saturday, August 10, 2013

Guest Blogger Natalia from Cats-N-Nails

Please welcome our first guest blogger the fabulous Natalia from Cats-N-Nails. I just love that she has done her interpretation on a look I've done! It's so creative and I love to see someone else's ideas come together. 



Theresa has been a great friend and inspiration to me for almost a year now, so I am very flattered to be posting on "It's all about the polish" for the first time!

I absolutely adore her talent for putting together great skittles and have used one of my favorites for the inspiration.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but to copy this exactly is not possible - how do you copy perfection? Instead i chose this design as an inspiration and put my own twist on it. 

I used Essie Turquoise & Caicos as the base, and Orly Peaceful Opposition on the accent nail; then added some stamping from MM10 and DRK-C using Essie No Place Like Chrome.

The result was very soft and delicate and I loved wearing it! I hope Theresa finds my little tribute adequate!

If you'd like to see more from me - feel free to follow my blog (Cats-N-Nails) or IG @cats_n_nails. Thank you!





The regal Nikolai

2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...