Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Guest Blogger - Bec from Lacquer Dreams

Our third guest blogger is the amazing Bec from LacquerDreams. You know I love a skittlette and Bec's done a green one too!! I just love, love, love this look! Thanks Bec x




Hi guys!
My names Bec and I live over at LacquerDreams. When Theresa mentioned she needed some guest posters, I couldn't say no! Theresa is a lovely lass, and an adopted "mum" to a lot of us, so I had to help out!

The mani I'm showing you today features an untried polish of mine that I've been DYING to try, Crows Toes Katnip. I am a huge fan of Crows Toes, and green, so this baby has me all over it! I chose to pair it with my favourite dark green, Illamasqua Rampage and a gold circle stud I got in a wheel for Born Pretty store. (Feel free to use my code- AFL91 for 10% off! Cheap plug :p)

I layered one coat of Katnip over 2 coats of Rampage on my index and pinky, put the stud on my middle finger with 2 coats Rampage and a reverse gradient on my ring finger. I like the subtle, "skittlette" manis! I think I need to do more now!

Thanks for reading guys! Hope you enjoyed! And thanks to Theresa for letting me invade!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...