Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fleck Jelly Sandwich


I tried a jelly sandwich with the gorgeous Zoya Frida and Opal. I love how it turned out and the depth a jelly sandwich gives. Jelly polishes are translucent and often high gloss. They are buildable making them super versatile and perfect for sandwiching different polishes between the layers. In this look I used the jelly Frida and the amazing Opal which has flecks that shine from green to blue. So to make a sandwich you do one layer of jelly polish then for this look one layer of Opal. I continued layering 3 coats of each. I couldn't catch the blue change in the flakes but it is truly amazing.

Have a fabulous Wednesday, Tx





1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...