Friday, August 16, 2013

Essie The More the Merrier and Bobbing for Baubles



I'm back :). A huge thank you to the ladies that helped fill in for me. I hoped you enjoyed their posts. I am still working with my Cinderella, which limits the amount of nail art I can achieve. My swatch nails are growing so hopefully soon I can change back. 

For this look I wore one of my favourite Essie's Bobbing for Baubles, it's such a gorgeous deep dusky blue. I teamed it with the new Essie The More the Merrier and I love how the colours work together.

It's already Friday and even more mind blowing it's half way through August!! Where has this year gone?!? Hope you've all had a fantastic week, T



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...