Monday, July 29, 2013

piCture pOlish Blog Fest 2013


Celebrating the Year of the Blogger



Welcome to piCture pOlish Blog Fest 2013!!

Theme:  ‘Year of the Blogger’

I am so excited to have been chosen to show you three gorgeous piCture pOlish colours. I was lucky to be sent 3 colours that are so 'me', the gorgeous sky, which is a gorgeous rich baby blue creme, peaches n' cream which is the most gorgeous pastel peach creme polish I've come across and white wedding that is a white rainbow, a shimmer but a shimmer of rainbows. This year the girls at piCture pOlish asked us to do our ‘amazing nail art manicure ever’ with the three colours we were given. I of course had to do a skittle :) I chose stripes for my ring, roses for my middle, a chevron or zig zag for my ring and dots for my pinkie and thumb.

piCture pOlish are running competitions for all nail art creations, the winners will be lucky enough to collaborate with piCture pOlish on making a new shade.

There are three awards that will be voted and chosen as follows via piCture pOlish's special Pinterest Blog Fest 2013 board:
1 award - will be voted by PP friends and fans
1  award - will be voted by all participants of Blog Fest 2013
1  award - will be chosen by Jules and Meg of piCture pOlish

Voting will take place on pinterest boards belonging to piCture pOlish so please take the time out to vote for me when the board is up :)

Now onto my design
Below are detailed instructions on how to create the look yourself.



How to achieve this look



Paint your nails the base colour, top coat and allow time to dry.




You can also cut tape (either painters tape or washi tape are great for nail art), with a pair of zig zag craft scissors instead of the pre-cut decals.








piCture pOlish have provided these polishes to me to use, to grab some for yourself go to piCture pOlish On-line Store.

To explore the wonderful world of piCture pOlish follow these links

Facebook     Twitter     Pinterest     Instagram  Shipping Network






35 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic! I need to attempt the flowers! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah <3 the roses worked a little better here http://itsallaboutthepolish.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/pastel-roses.html as I could add a contrating colour and leaves. All using the same swirl principle.

      Delete
  2. So pretty & feminine! Excellent job (as always!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such stunning colours!!! They look gorgeous together, I absolutely love the nail art you created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks the colours really worked well together :)

      Delete
  4. I love this, it's such a 'you' mani it's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy, I was lucky to get such 'me' colours!

      Delete
  5. It's such a sweet mani! Love the designs you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colours together, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This vintage mix design is so cute, and the colous are sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love that you chose such classic designs to use in your manicure! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such great colours you've used here and like that you did tutorials too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! What a great combo of colors you got. I'm going to have to try your method for the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky and got fantastic colours for me, let me know how you go with the flowers :)

      Delete
  11. So pretty, you did a great job with your tutorial, totes jelly of the colours you got

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tutorial and it all looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great color combo and design, looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful color combination and I adore the design :)
    Wish I could get my hands on some striping tape but it seem to be none existent here in Finland ;)
    hugs
    xx

    oh btw, Im a new subbie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and welcome! I just buy the striping tape off eBay, have you tried there?

      Delete
  15. This is such an adorable mix of designs and the colours are sooo cute. I think the zigzags are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's great that you've done, the pastel colors of polish that you have received go well together, I love. Excuse me for any mistakes in this post, I'm French. ;) I love the flowers, they are cute. Kisses and good luck for your blog! Piiiou.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...