Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My family - EmilydeMolly Forces


I needed to take a photo of me wearing my favourite Australian Indie polish with or doing something I love. There is nothing I love greater than my little family so that was the easy part. The slightly harder part was convincing my boys to let me do their nails in the other Forces polishes for my photo. I love that they let me, with very little persuasion. so on bottom is hubby wearing Oceanic Forces, second is me wearing Cosmic Forces and next is my son in Dark Forces. I then had to have little Spencer included so he added his little paw. I love the photo :)

And of course I had to add another photo of the glorious EmilydeMolly Cosmic Forces


1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea, I love the addition of that furry little paw :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...