Sunday, July 7, 2013

Earthquake Nails - Alanna Renee Stupefy and Avada Kedavra


I wanted to try Earthquake nails, but I'm not overly happy with how they turned out. I do adore the polishes I used though, they are Alanna Renee's creation from her fabulous Magical World Collection. Stupefy is a gorgeous deep candy pink with white glitter and Avada Kedavra is a stunning lime green with white glitter. Both are amazing and a dream to apply. I actually adore the whole collection, every polish is beautiful and perfectly matches it's name. The earthquake look or at least the way I did it is just messy and the OCD in me can't stand it :)

Ahh it's Sunday, I love Sundays, Tx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...