Thursday, June 6, 2013

Zoya - Valerie


Zoya Valerie is a gorgeous chameleon of a colour, it has a deep purple base leaning towards maronwith gold flecks. However when placed under artificial light as seen in the last photo it shows as a purple/blue. It's been said it's close to Chanel Taboo. I don't own Taboo but from what I can see from swatches Taboo is a more blue purple than Valerie. Valerie is still a gorgeous purple and unique in my collection. I am wearing 2 coats here with hkgirl top coat and I love the look.



Direct sun above


Artificial light above


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...