Saturday, June 1, 2013

EmilydeMolly - Insomnia


Let me start by saying I hate my shorter nails! As well as how quick I have to be in doing my nails due to the very cute but demanding puppy leads to what I see as my nails are just not painted as nicely nor do they pose as well for photos as before. This EmilydeMolly polish is now being discontinued so if you can imagine it being at least 10 times more beautiful than my pictures show you need to hurry and grab a bottle!

This is 3 coats of Insomnia. It has a gorgeous black jelly base with small and large white matte glitter hexes and  gorgeous little holographic pieces throughout that catch the light and make your fingertips sparkle.

Hopefully you've seen the giveaway has been drawn, congratulations to the winners!

Have a fabulous weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...