Sunday, June 23, 2013

Celestial Cosmetics - Silk Sapphire


Silk Sapphire is the second polish I have to show you out of Celestial Cosmetics new Whimsical Collection. Silk Sapphire is in a sheer slightly blue tinted base that has silver hex glitter and small blue hex glitters. This one is unique to my collection and is a great glitter topper to add some wow factor to your nails. I love blue and the glitter used in this polish is a gorgeous sapphire blue, a perfect jewel colour that is on trend right now. I have used two coats here over a base colour of Essie Avenue Maintain. Silk Sapphire applied easily using the dabbing method and was smooth with one coat of top coat. The drying time was a little slower than the orange creme but still good.

Celestial Cosmetics are proud of the fact that all our Nail Polish is 3 Free (Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP Free) and lovingly hand mixed.  Celestial Cosmetics polishes are priced at RRP $8.95 for 12ml.

  Visit their facebook page or browse and purchase from the current collection at the Celestial Cosmetics website. I will have more polishes from the Whimsical Collection to share with you in the next week.






This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...