Sunday, June 30, 2013

Celestial Cosmetics - Passion Pop


This is the last polish from the Whimsical Collection I have to show you before it launches tomorrow!! This one is a gorgeous creme glitter named Passion Pop. I really adore the formula of Celestial Cosmetics creme glitters, they have just the right amount of glitter and the creme is so silky smooth. I am wearing two coats over Essie Bangle Jangle. Passion Pop has a lovely soft lilac base with small  and larger hex violet glitter with bright pink round glitter (ROUND I love round glitter!!). Dry time was great and this polish smoothed out beautifully.


 Celestial Cosmetics are proud of the fact that all our Nail Polish is 3 Free (Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP Free) and lovingly hand mixed.  Celestial Cosmetics polishes are priced at RRP $8.95 for 12ml.

  Visit their facebook page or you can browse and purchase at the Celestial Cosmetics website






This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...