Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Celestial Cosmetics - Liquid Lawn



Today I have the third polish from Celestial Cosmetic's Whimsical Collection to show you. Wow, that's all I can keep saying with this stunning polish, just wow, wow, wow. Now you know I love green so that's an immediate wow but the blend of glitters and colours in this polish is excellent. To me it's breathtaking and I really don't ever want to take it off!

The jelly base is a gorgeous deep emerald green, it has large turquoise holo dots, with smaller lime green dot glitter (dot glitter - love) and small hex turquoise glitter. The combination is just so stunning, I hope my photos do it justice.

Now the creator, the ever talented Nicki asked for my feedback on this one as she had some reservation about the larger dots. I had no problems in having at least two large dots on every brush dip. I do however always turn a glitter polish upside down for about two hours before use, this makes the glitters much easier to get out. I love that Celestial Cosmetic's polishes aren't all glitter bombs, some polishes these days, at least for me, just have too much glitter. I did ask Nicki to consider adding some more of the smaller pieces, not to turn it into a bomb but I did have to work a little to have an adequate amount of smaller pieces on each nail. I also said to add some more larger dots just to be sure. As a designer Nicki is a star and is more than happy to receive feedback (have to love that about a creator) so she is adding in the extra glitters. The finished product I don't think will look much different to this, it will just involve less work in placing the smaller glitter.

 I am so impressed with every polish I've used in this collection. I still have three more to share with you, but starting jotting down that this collection launches on July 1st as you really need to add some of these polishes to your collection. Also don't forget to head over to their facebook page and name the gorgeous pastel orange creme I showed earlier, you then are in with a chance of winning three polishes.

Have a fabulous Wednesday!! Tx





This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

3 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...