Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Love Thy Polish - Royalty


This gorgeous polish comes from the Australian Indie brand Love thy Polish which can be found here.

Royalty truly lives up to it's name and is a gorgeous regal purple. It has micro purple glitter throughout and was a dream to apply. I used OPI - Funky Dunkey as a base and two coats of Royalty. This polish is actually way prettier than photos show as the light bounces off the micro glitter and sparkles on your fingertips.

Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday and don't forget to look at my blog sale there are some Australian Indies in there for overseas buyers :)




1 comment:

  1. So pretty!! I imagine it'd make an amazing base for a galaxy mani too. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...