Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Paint it Blue Tuesday - Cirque Tibetan Nights


Is this not just one of the most gorgeous blues? I just adore this polish! Even though it has bar glitter they are such fine slivers that they enhance the polish and you know I usually am not a fan of the bar glitter. Tibetan Nights is a jelly and has the most awesome gloss finish, I have added top coat but mainly for wear purposes I didn't need it to add gloss. I used 4 thin coats of Tibetan Nights, you could get away with 3 but I don't always like a visible nail line.

I wish it had been a sunny day so I could have showed you this polish in it's full glory but alas not to be. I would have waited but then I'd be late for Paint It Blue! Tuesday. I also have Uni assignments to get done so there may be a lack of creative nails or any nail art for the next couple of weeks, but I will be able to get through my gorgeous stack of untried glitters :).

 Have a fabulous Tuesday and don't forget to have a look at the other wonderful Paint it Blue designs, also remember the auction will be happening sometime in the next two weeks, keep checking the auction page for sneak peeks at the custom blues.












1 comment:

  1. Hey Theresa! I've nominated you for the "Best Blog" award! :) Check it out: http://tenlittlenubs.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/nominated-best-blog-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...