Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Paint it Blue Tuesday - butter London Scouse


It's Tuesday again and I'm one assignment down and one to go. Being Tuesday it's Paint It Blue day, so today I have for you the gorgeous butter London Scouse. I have posted this polish before so won't bore you with details again but I do really love this shade! To mix it up a bit I added silver peacock feathers that are a water decal.

Now onto more exciting stuff!
The Custom blue nail polishes for Autism auction are going up for auction on the 20th April 2013 and you will be able to bid for a total of 10 days. There will be updates on bidding each evening EST Australia with what the top bid is for the polishes so if you would like to re-bid  you will be able to. This auction is open WORLD WIDE! For a sneak peek at the amazing polishes on offer and to subscribe for updates visit Paint it Blue, custom blues for Autism.


Some of the wonderful brands involved include:


Now some more photos :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...