Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Paint it Blue for Autism - Navy Dragonfly


While I still had my gorgeous Cate Ruby on I wanted to add to it for Paint it Blue Tuesday. I had an idea in my head that I'm not sure totally worked. Looks cool to me but I can see the pic in my head lol. So I (at least) think I made a dragonfly out of diamentes and I like him/her. I then had to try some matte accents and I love how they look on this polish! Anyway onto the exciting news

The Custom blue nail polishes for Autism auction are live!. There are updates on bidding each evening EST Australia with what the top bid is for the polishes so if you would like to re-bid  you will be able to. This auction is open WORLD WIDE! So avoid missing out and visit Paint it Blue, custom blues for Autism.












1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...