Thursday, April 4, 2013

Kiwi Smoothie - The Hungry Asian


Today I have one of The Hungry Asian's gorgeous summer collection called Kiwi Smoothie. It's less blue than a mint green but still falls under a pastel green colour. Throughout the polish are tiny dots of black glitter which really cause it to live up to it's name.

It applied easily though it is very sheer and required four coats on some nails. The finish is so soft and glossy and I only added top coat to prevent chips and wear. 

Hope everyone is recovering from Easter and that the working week is being kind to you all!




2 comments:

  1. Hello - You have a lovely blog and I am nominating you for a Liebster Award! If you are interested in participating, please take a look at my blog and let's get to know each other's nail obsessions and a few random facts about one another. If you do participate, please leave a comment on my Liebster Award post so I am sure we are "hooked up" and others will also see your responses. Thanks & be well ☼ becacine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colour! Adding this to my wish list! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...