Saturday, April 13, 2013

Disney Princess Challenge - Cinderella nails


It's Saturday already so time for another Disney Princess. I struggled with Cinderella and am a little embarrassed  with my attempt of a carriage. There are too many assignments due and I'm just too tired to go back and change it.

Base blue which looks lilac under artificial lighting is Essie - Bikini so Teeny
So my Pointer finger is the clock
My Middle finger an attempt at a carriage
As always my ring is hair, with Cinderella's head band 
and my pinkie is the scalloped bottom of petticoats.


Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to click the links below to see some more Cinderell.










2 comments:

  1. Your pumpkin carriage is awesome! I wish I would have known about this challenge :(

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...