Sunday, April 7, 2013

Custom Blues for Autism Auction



I'm excited to tell you that an auction has been arranged to fundraise for ASPECT AustraliaAutism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is a not-for-profit organisation committed to helping people on the autism spectrum achieve their potential. Aspect builds confidence and capacity with people on the autism spectrum, their families and their communities.

A very worthwhile cause I'm sure you'll agree :) Now the truly exciting part is that many of Australia's Indie nail polish creators and some overseas creators have donated one off polishes to the auction. I'm sure that gets the heart racing in everyone of us nail polish addicts. 

Some of the wonderful brands involved include:


To keep up to date on all information on the auction visit Paint it Blue! Custom Blues for Autism, postage will be available internationally so bookmark the page and don't miss the chance to bid on a one off polish from your favourite designer.

Now onto the nails


My second Blue nails for Autism. This looked far cooler in my head and lost a little something in translation. There are actually three different blues striped under the top blue but they don't show that well :( Overall I like the look it's just not what I pictured. Can I also just say a big UGH to striping tape, it can create the most awesome designs but it's such a pain to work with!

Colours used in this look

China Glaze - Secret Peri-winkle
China Glaze - Electric Beat
Essie - Bikini so Teeny
China Glaze - Man Hunt








3 comments:

  1. They look great!

    I nominated you for a best blog award :) for all the details visit

    http://justanotherpolishjunkie.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/nomination-for-best-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, new reader here. This mani is lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naibabi - Thanks you for the award!! I will pop it up soon :)

    Pinky Stinky always love having a new reader, welcome!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...