Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cate Ruby - Navy Star


(above taken indoors with artificial lighting)

Today I have a polish from the Australian brand Cate Ruby to share with you. It's my first time using this brand and wow, colour me impressed! 

The formula is just gorgeous, so silky and smooth. The colour is simply stunning, it's a rich dark navy blue but when light hits, it shimmers navy to royal blue. The polish has great pigmentation and could easily be used as a one coater. I wanted the perfect finish and ended up using three thin coats. The brush is a good size but took a little wearing in, it wasn't until the third coat that it started to fan properly and from there on it was a dream to work with. Dry time was excellent. The bottles are stunning and would look fabulous left out on a shelf. They come with a removable rhinestone stretch ring that you can wear, or leave on the bottle. Such a neat idea!

Cate Ruby is an Australian owned and made polish that offers a wide range of colour choices. The formula is superb and just as good as, and most definitely better than some other high end brands. This is so exciting to see from an Australian company! Cate Ruby is priced at 15ml standard salon size RRP $17.95 or  9ml mini RRP $10.95. I am so pleased to see another brand offering minis. Please visit their website at Cate Ruby to view the other amazing colours, find suppliers and learn all about this fabulous Australian brand.

 Cate Ruby is not tested on animals.

 (above taken indoors with artificial lighting)
 (above and below taken outside in the sun)



This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...