Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - green


I had to come back and do the Aussie Nails Monday challenge as it's green!! I don't think I have the patience yet for nail art so I used the amazing Drink of Despair by Alanna Renee. Unfortunately my photos didn't pick up on just how gorgeous this colour is but the blurry one 2 down gives a much better idea of the colour in the sun. It truly is gorgeous and was a dream to apply. Drink of despair is from the Alanna Renee Magical World collection which is one my favourite collections of all time.

So have a look at them all here.





Caylah
Tash
Tracy
Kate

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the Magical World collection, my favourite is Chocolate Frog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! your nails are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...