Monday, April 8, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - candy/lollies


My tongue in cheek attempt at Chocolate freckles :) Not sure if they are a worldwide chocolate lolly or just in Australia so I have added a photo just below. They are round buttons of milk chocolate dipped into what we call 100's and 1000's. I used Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme as the base and added real 100's and 1000's onto my nails. I didn't top coat as I'm pretty sure the colours would have run off the balls. It was lots of fun and why not try something different? :)



Hope you had a fabulous weekend!












Caylah
Tash
Tracy
Kate


     



3 comments:

  1. ive seen these before! my dad just calls them "Those one chocolate drops with the sprinkles". So are 100s and 1000s basically just sprinkles? ive never heard of 100s and 1000s before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it can change even house to house :) Here, sprinkles are the splinter shape ones and 100's and 1000's are the round balls. Does that help any? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! You learn something every day I guess! I get what you mean that it can change house to house. In the u.s there is AT LEAST 5 different names for soda depending on what part of the state you're in (cola, soda, pop, soda pop, fizzy etc.)

      Delete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...