Friday, March 8, 2013

Zoya Akyra and Peacock Feathers


Today I've used one of my favourite Zoya polishes Akyra, it's stunning in a beautiful teal colour with it's simple application what more could you ask for? :)

I recently purchased the Winstonia nail art stamping plate set found here. I have to say they are my favourite plates yet. Gorgeous unique designs and so easy to use. Here I've stamped using the peacock feather on plate 108 and the intricate detail came out perfectly so many times. I used China Glaze Passion for the gold stamping, which is one of my favourite golds to stamp with. I love the colours together and who doesn't love a peacock feather?

 I'm not completely happy with my placement but with the lack of sleep I've had with our gorgeous sick puppy I'm just pleased I managed to get them on my nails :) 





Here's the culprit for my lack of sleep on one of his feeling better days. I think he's worth losing sleep over :)


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I want that stamping plate!!
    Cute doggy. Hope he's better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Char :) I hope he's better soon too, poor little thing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...