Saturday, March 16, 2013

St Patrick's Day Nails


A fun look for St Pat's Day. I've enjoyed exploring my green polishes :) I knew I had to use OPI Jade is the new black, somewhere as it's just so pretty. So for this look I used

Index and Pinkie - OPI Jade is the New Black
Middle finger - Zoya Purity, dotted with from top to bottom
OPI Jade is the New Black
China Glaze - Four Leaf Clover
Essie - Turquoise & Cacaos
OPI - Green Gargantuan Grape
China Glaze Re-fresh Mint
Ring finger is OPI - Green Gargantuan Grape, stamped with Konad Green

I like the end result :)

I have some exciting challenges to do in the next couple of days so come back and see how I go trying to do a Disney Princess look. I know not really something that I associate with myself but I think it will be fun!


 Have a fabulous Saturday!



1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...