Sunday, March 24, 2013

Loony Lacquer - Bumble Bee


Now if you've visited here often enough you will know I love our Australian Indies and think everyone should own some. It was confirmed for me yesterday in looking into a polish swap just how lucky we are to be so spoilt by our amazing Indie creators. Today I would like to introduce you to a newer creator and their amazing polishes.

Loony Lacquer is created by Marie and this brand is creating a lot of fabulous unique designs. You can find Loony Lacquer on etsy and browse the awesome polishes.

In this post I'm giving you a sneak peek into one of the upcoming polishes from the new collection Hidden Garden which will be released on the 1st of April. This polish is appropriately named Bumble Bee and is joining the trend of the speckled polishes and taking them one step further by using such a gorgeous vibrant colour and a satin finish. In this polish is matte black square glitters and micro yellow glitter all in the butter yellow base. Bumble Bee was a dream to apply! I am wearing it alone and coverage was in 2 coats but I added a third as a personal choice as I dislike even the hint of visible nail line. I did not have to fish for one glitter they all just came out on the brush. The build up of the coats has given it a fabulous layered look. I really love the depth layered looks give. Dry time was average. The finished look speaks for itself, it's unique, multi-dimensional and vibrant. Now I'm usually not a yellow fan but this polish has me questioning why on earth haven't I purchased yellow before? It actually really compliments my skin tone.I have two more from The Hidden Garden Collection to share with you this week, so stay tuned :)

As I mentioned previously this polish will be available from April 1st for $9 AUD at Loony Lacquer on etsy. In the meantime have a look at the Disney Princess collection, it's glorious!!





Macro of Loony Lacquer Bumble Bee

This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...