Thursday, March 28, 2013

Loki's Lacquer - Spring has Sprung and Easter Egg Hunt


Today I have two pretty polishes from Loki's Lacquers Easter collection. The green Spring has Sprung is so pretty but has given me lobster hands :(. The pastel glitter topper named Easter Egg Hunt is gorgeous and it matches colours in this collection perfectly. It also will go with just about all pastels, so a very good multi use polish to add to my stash :).

Spring has Sprung has two coats over a base of OPI Gargantuan Green Grape. It has micro holograph glitter throughout that makes my fingertips sparkle. I just love it and think it makes the perfect Easter look. Loki's Lacquer are another Australian Indie that you can find on Etsy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...