Sunday, March 10, 2013

Laidback challenge - Splatter with Lime Crime


I love how this splatter turned out. I followed a tutorial from Nails by Kayla Shevonne and just made my drag line a little thicker. It was fun and very easy to do. I wasn't looking forward to the mess a splatter can make when you use the straw technique so I was delighted to find this tutorial 

I used the whole Lime Crime range in this mani and I adore their colours and the ease of use of their polishes. The base is Lime Crime Milky Ways.

Enjoy and have a fabulous Sunday.






Lime Crime - Once in a Blue Mousse, Pastelchio, Parfait Day, Lavendairy and Peachs <3 Cream.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...