Thursday, March 14, 2013

Laidback Challenge no 12 - Taped manicure


I've already done a few geometric tape manis lately so I decided to go for scalloped edges this time and I love how it turned out.

I first painted my base coat in Zoya Purity. Then you have to leave it to dry or the tape will pull nail polish off. I then used the number 9 guide found here and painted on Essie Turquoise and Cacaos (darker green) and Orly Jealous Much? It is best to work on a finger by finger basis so that the polish doesn't dry and cause damage when you remove it. To finish it was just one layer of top coat and it's done.

Love it!











3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! The design is beautiful and the color combo is perfect for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It's Autumn here but I'm not ready to give up my pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! and thanks for the link! I didn't even know you could get manicure stencils those shapes! amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...