Friday, March 1, 2013

Laidback challenge day 8 - holo Cirque Fascination Street


I'm a couple of days late but better late than never, right?

I chose to do a holo and the holo to end all holos for me is Cirque Fascination Street. It's a gorgeous deep purple and has all the bling and rainbowness (is that a word?) that a good holo should have. Just to add something a little different I did my ring in Essie - No More Film and used a template to add a butterfly. 

These photos are taken outside to catch the best out of the holo.

Still not feeling great, so excuse my lack of words.

Have a fabulous Thursday!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...