Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St Patrick's Day



Happy St Patrick's Day! What's not to love about a day that celebrates the Irish, Guinness and green! I think there is no accent better than an Irish one :)

I wanted to do a simple classic look for St Pat's day. The base colour is by an Australian Indie Pretty Serious called Blue Gums on Boxing Day. It is a stunning emerald green with blue shimmer that is gorgeous. It was super easy to apply, I used 3 coats here but I could have gotten away with 2. I then taped the tip diagonally and used Zoya Gilty for a gold accent. To finish the look I added 4 rhinestone hearts to make a shamrock. Very simple but I think very effective.

Enjoy St Patrick's day :)












2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Happy St Patrick's day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty,
    you can see my Paddy's Day mani here
    www.kittensilksthecatsclaws.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...