Thursday, March 7, 2013

Femme Fatale Cosmetics - Fatal Attraction and Gilded Rose


Today I have two gorgeous polishes from one of my favourite Australian Indies. These are gorgeous!

First off I have to admit to making a very poor selection on undies for Gilded Rose. My poor puppy is suffering grand mal seizures and I'm spending a lot of nights up watching him. In the night light it looked like OPI Pamplona Purple was the perfect fit... in the day light not so much. Fatal Attraction is 100 times more gorgeous than my pictures show, with no sun the photos just don't show the gorgeous depth of this polish.

Fatal Attraction is the most gorgeous deep deep pink that is almost burgundy. It has holo particles and it is so so easy to apply. This is two coats over one coat of Pamplona Purple. No I adore Zoya Blaze but my new favourite in the deep red/pink/burgundy holo look polishes is now Fatal Attraction. Unlike Blaze there was absolutely no staining. Can you tell I'm a little in love with it? :)

Gilded Rose - gorgeous name and gorgeous glitter topper. With the gorgeous gold stars this topper also includes rose pink and burgundy pieces of glitter. The perfect match and just gorgeous as an accent (well if there was a darker undie).

Femme Fatale polishes can be purchased from Sophie at http://femmefatalecosmetics.com.au/ along with other amazing Australian Indies.





1 comment:

  1. Colorful blog! I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. This is really creative and I will for sure refer my friends the same for Photographs and Pictures of Sun. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...