Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Deborah Lippmann Ray of Light



Hope you're all enjoying a fabulous week!

After dipping into my Deborah Lippmann's for the last challenge I came across Ray of Light that I hadn't tried yet. I actually haven't tried any polishes in the flakie range so knew I had to use this one next.

To tell the truth I'm a little disappointed. I like it, the navy blue colour is nice, the flakies are awesome and I do like how they change from copper to green. However being a Lippmann polish it is lacking the WOW factor. I splurge on a Lippmann as I'm guaranteed a polish with amazing application and a punch of wow. Ray of Light lacks the usual amazing uniqueness that I've come to expect from Lippmann.

All in all it's nice but only nice, so meh.


Applied 2 coats with ease over one coat of Orly Shockwave.

Have a fabulous Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful to me!! I loove the first photo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Char :) I do really like it, just expected a wow.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...