Friday, March 15, 2013

Cult Nails - Coveted with Shamrocks


Another St Patrick's Day look. This green is from the fabulous Cult Nails and is called Coveted. I am so impressed with the four Cult Nails polishes I have tried this week, I may have a new favourite brand.

Coveted just like the other Cult Nails colour applied like a dream. The first coat is always patchy and streaky but add the second coat and it's perfect. It is a deep deep emerald green jelly that reflects the light and shines brighter. It has silver shards of glitter throughout, which with the jelly formula show as green and micro green shimmer. It is stunning.

For a subtle St Pat's look I stamped shamrocks with Konad green. I love how subtle it is!

I hope you're enjoying this week as much as I am, green is beautiful and there are so many awesome green nail polishes out there :)

Enjoy your Friday!





Below Coveted before stamping - swoon so pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...