Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cult Nails Charming and Rainbow Honey Element of Magic


I just received my first order from Cult Nails and I couldn't wait to try Charming. It is every bit as gorgeous on as I imagined and applied like a dream. It's such a glossy purple that in certain lights flashes blue. I applied one coat of Rainbow Honey Element of Magic over my ring and middle fingers. They look great together. Rainbow Honey describes Element of Magic as  Several shades of purple and pink glitter, some holographic, some iridescent, a sprinkling of fairy dust all in a shimmery purple base with a blue shift. I couldn't describe it any better. 

They are both just magical!

Have a fabulous weekend <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...