Monday, March 25, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - Blue


Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Today is Aussie Nails Monday and our theme is blue. Blue's not green (obviously) but it is probably my second favourite colour family. You may have noticed I like doing skittles in the same colour family :)

This look has a base colour of Zoya - Yummy. My index finger is striped with Essie Barbados Blue. My middle finger's dots are Zoya Blu and Zoya Breezi. My ring finger is one coat of OPI - Last Friday Night, I seriously love this glitter! Lastly my pinkie is dotted with the same as my middle and some Essie Barbados Blue dots. My Thumb is the same as my ring finger.

I love the look but not sure I'll use Zoya for dotting again, one hour after I dotted I added top coat and had some smears :(.

Have a fabulous pre-Easter week!







Please check out the fabulous designs the other Aussie's have come up with :)
Members:


Adelle1985 (Instagram)

JennLojko (Instagram)

Lovessweetas (Instagram)

Mckfresh (Instagram)

DamoJess (instagram)

Lili_Bete (Instagram)

polished_off (Instagram)

jennersx (Instagram)

thepolishedclaw (Instagram)


1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...