Saturday, February 23, 2013

Picture Polish - Jade and Femme Fatale Cosmetics Abyssal Reflections


Yay it's green :) I do love green. The case colour is a super pretty green by Picture Polish called Jade. It applied beautifully in three coats and has a lovely shimmer to it. I like having just one accent nail, it brings a pop to the look without detracting from the gorgeous Jade colour. 

The accent nail is from the fabulous Femme Fatale collection and is called Abyssal Reflections. This polish has a deep green jelly base and is packed full of hex glitter and in turquoise, teal and green. I used 2 coats over the Jade. The combination of colours is amazing and it truly sparkles on your finger tips.

Both Femme Fatale and Picture Polish are Australian.  

Wishing you all a very happy weekend!





2 comments:

  1. OMG wow I love your pics! I received my bottle of Abyssal Reflections this week and haven't had a chance to try it out - I must do that soon! I am a huge fan of Femme Fatale Cosmetics - Sophie does amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. where is loxa beauty stores located

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...