Saturday, February 16, 2013

Laid back challenge - Purple


I love to share Australian Indies so I knew when purple was the challenge it had to be this one. This is Purple Addiction by Alanna Renee. It's a gorgeous mix of square, hex and a couple of bar glitters in a gorgeous purple base. My photos don't do it justice and it sparkles on your fingertips. I used just one coat over Opi - Purple with a Purpose. It applied beautifully with no dabbing for glitters. 

For AU $7.95 it's a great price as well.


 Hope you're weeks been great and have a happy Saturday!








1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...