Friday, February 8, 2013

Inner Sparkle - Nicole by Opi


I'm a little on the tired side today so forgive me if I'm brief but I had to share this one with you.

 I love the Selena Gomez collection of glitters from Nicole by Opi. This one is so gorgeous with gold, pastel pink and lilac. This is just one coat over Nubar Lavender and it covers just beautifully. I added love hearts that are easy to do with a dotting tool to give it a Valentine look.

Base colour - Nubar - Lavender

Accent fingers - Inner Sparkle - Nicole by Opi

Hearts - Opi - Do You Lilac it? and Mod About You

I'll let the pictures do the talking and climb back into bed, TGIF!





1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...