Thursday, February 21, 2013

Gloss 'n' Sparkle - Unicorn Droppings Australian Indie


I just love this polish! How cute is it? It's such a fun polish, my hubby calls it the 100's and 1000's polish. The name itself Unicorn Droppings is a great description and if there was a Unicorn I think this is what it would leave behind :).

 Unicorn dropping is in a white cream jelly base, filled with rainbow hex glitter and with tiny holo pieces that lead to a silver white finish. I wanted a whiter look so I applied one coat of Zoya Purity as a base. I then added two coats of Unicorn droppings and topped it off with a coat of Hk Girl top coat.

Unicorn droppings applied beautifully there was no fishing for glitter and it spread easily and evenly on it's own. Gloss 'n' Sparkle is an Australian Indie and is off top quality, there is a huge range of choice of unique colours and glitters.

Gloss 'n' Sparkle is on vacation at the moment but can be found at etsy for Australians or Shoppe Electicco for world wide shipping.

Have a great Thursday, I can see Friday from here :).





2 comments:

  1. The name of this polish always cracks me lol It looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hy. Your nail polishes are gorgeous. I am your newest follower. I would love to take a visit to my blog too. You will find beautiful nail designs too. Kisses.
    http://roxyru.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...