Saturday, February 2, 2013

butter London Fishwife


Oh my I love love this glorious polish!! Not only is it a beautiful shade of green, it has holo! butter London describe it as a turquoise and sage green, it's very pretty but I don't see a lot of turquoise. 

I used three coats as the formula is on the thin side and also very delicate, I bumped a couple of fingers between coats and they weren't fixable I had to start again. The accent finger is Zoya Neely with Fishwife dots. I can't wait to get out into the sun and sparkle again :)

Hope everyone has a fabulous Saturday! My 'no buy' polish month has started so I'm going to try and get through my untrieds. If there is a polish in my stash list you would like to see please leave a comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...