Friday, February 1, 2013

Black & White - Laid back challenge


The laidback challenge is certainly the one for me, don't think I could keep up with changing and photographing my nails every single day. So thanks to Crumpet's Nail Tarts we have a challenge for the more lazy laidback bloggers :).

Today's theme is black and white, I adore black and white nails, they always look so fabulous. I do however have to apologise for keeping mine so simple and less than perfect. I was in a nail funk with this one and after trying four different looks that just did not work I went with a far easier option. I even stamped dots which I've never done before lol. Because they are black and white they still look ok, but what I was dreaming was far more sophisticated. Oh yeah and my stamps aren't straight but hey I finally got this one done.

I used Zoya Purity and Butter London Union Jack Black, I stamped with Konad polishes. I hadn't used the Butter London black and was pleasantly surprised it applies far easier than my Orly Liquid vinyl my usual go to black. I also didn'tthink I would use Zoya Purity as much as I have and think I may need a back up bottle as it has just the right amount of gloss to stop it looking like white out on your nails.

Enjoy and YAY it's Friday!

and yay it's February, wish me luck as I'm entering into a NO buy of polishes this month. I feel scared already :) Don't forget to check out the other wonderful designs below!











2 comments:

  1. Cute mani! I just wanted to say thank you. It was this post that finally made me crawl out of my comfort zone and join one of these challenges. :)

    Cheers
    ~Relle

    http://lazylacquerista.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Relle! They are a great way to push you into trying something new and this laidback one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...