Monday, February 18, 2013

Aussie nails Monday - Rainbow


This week's theme is rainbow. It was nice to have fun with colour. I'm not sure what I was aiming for with my accent ring finger but hey it's a 'different' look :)

Polishes used

Essie First Dance - red
Essie - Fear or Desire - orange
Essie - Mojito Madness - green
Essie - Azure - blue
Essence - I can't remember the name yellow



Can't believe it's Monday already! Wishing everyone a great and fast week :)


Don't forget to see other rainbow nails by following the links below.

Members:


Adelle1985 (Instagram)

JennLojko (Instagram)

Lovessweetas (Instagram)

Mckfresh (Instagram)

DamoJess (instagram)

Lili_Bete (Instagram)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...