Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Trout Pout - Butter London


This colour has been a lemming on my list for a little while. I finally found one on ebay for a reasonable price mid December and have been dying to try it out. It didn't disappoint and it is every bit as beautiful as I thought it would be! It's a slight chameleon of a nail polish (as the photos will show) and looks almost pink in some lighting, it is more orange than pink but I love that it's both colours at different times.


Out of direct sun and it leans more towards pink.



Inside and it's definitely orange again.


I just love it and love how it looks on my hands, I think it's one of those polishes that would flatter all skin types. Application was good, slightly more work than Lime Crime but coverage is great in just two coats. It's a great fun summer colour, now I'm just trying to decide whether to add to it or just let it be awesome on it's own. Chances are I'll add to it :) so check back in a day or so :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...