Friday, January 25, 2013

Shades of Phoenix - Zeus


This stunning glitter is from the amazing new Australian Indie Shades of Phoenix

Released just last Saturday this is definitely a brand to watch. This glitter is called Zeus and has awesome matte white hex glitter which I love in a polish, gorgeous iridescent purple and it is full of silver sparkle. It was a dream to apply, with me only to have to work two of the larger hexes into place with the brush. Here it is applied over Opi My Boyfriends Scales Walls, and I used two coats of Zeus over my index and ring fingers. The dots on the pointer and pinkie are Essie She's Picture Perfect, Essie Nothing Else Metals and Essie Lilacism.






Zeus


Here two coats of Zeus were applied over Nubar Lavender. This photo clearly shows the awesome glitter that makes Zeus unique to anything else I have in my stash.


Zeus retails at $9.00 and can be purchased at their etsy shop Shades of Phoenix

Have a look at the other amazing shades at the etsy shop or on facebook Shades of Phoenix



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...